Located on the first floor of the residence, measuring 55 square meters, it is the perfect choice for a couple on their honeymoon or for a small family with children. The spaces are well distributed, with a bedroom, a living room with sofa bed, a bathroom and a kitchen. On one side there is access to a terrace overlooking the historic centre, while the other side has a huge panoramic terrace with spectacular views of the private garden and Mount Limbara.
The antique decor from the end of the 1800s creates a charming and romantic atmosphere, perfect for make your own holiday in Sardinia unique.
- Occupancy: 3 persons and 1 child
- Size: 55 mq including living room, a kitchen and a bathroom
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (160×200 cm) or 2 comfortable single beds
- 1 sofa bed: single (200×70)
- Cot, high chair and baby bath for children up to 3 years of age
- 21 mq of terrace with sun loungers, a sun umbrella, chairs and tables
- 1 bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer
- Fans and heaters
- Free Wi-Fi
- kitchen appliances, a fridge, an electric kettle and a microwave oven, an electric juicer
The Belle Epoque Apartment is equipped with all utensils and cooking facilities. You can be pampered with a breakfast served in your room or on the terrace with typical Sardinian formagelle (typical sweets for Easter), cheeses, pastries, traditional bread, homemade jams, honey, salami and much more. We are also affiliated with restaurants and pizzerias in Aggius that offer menus for lunch and dinner at discounted prices, even with the possibility of take-away service. In case the need arises you can use the laundry service with an iron and an ironing board.